【How to take care of fresh flowers】
1. Fresh bouquets
1. Please take out or keep the wrapping papers;
2. Roses should be placed in a clean vase with lukewarm water and flower food or Salt. Remove any leaves that fall under the waterline, these leaves can rot and cause the roses to wilt.
3. Cut a quarter inch off the stems diagonally. An angled cut increases the surface area and keeps the stem from sitting flat at the bottom of the vase. A straight cut with scissors can flatten the stem and block the flow of water.
4. Trim the stems every other day to expose fresh tissue and place them back into the vase with fresh water and more flower food or salt. Replenish water when needed and never let the water get cloudy.
5. Do not place your roses in direct sunlight. If handled properly, it can last 7-10days.